PyCon is the largest annual gathering for the community using and developing the open-source Python programming language. PyCon is organized by the Python community for the community.
- Tutorial Days April 8 & April 9
- Conference Days April 10 - April 12
- Development Sprints April 13 - April 16
We'll get two hotel rooms. One for three people for 10 nights and one for two people for 7 nights.
$135/night * 10 nights = $1350 $135/night * 7 nights = $ 945 ------ total $2295
|Aurelien Bompard||Wed, 08 Apr, 2:25pm, AC871||Fri, 17 Apr 9:05pm, AC870||$560|
|Luke Macken||Thu, Apr 9, 7:15PM, AC1038, AC834||Thu, Apr 16, 12:10PM, UA3413, UA407||$530|
|Pierre-Yves Chibon||Mon,06 Apr, 04:50pm, KLM1302, KLM0671||Fri,17 Apr, 06:45pm, KLM0672, KLM1301||$828.80|
|Ralph Bean||Thu, 09 Apr, 2:31pm, DL 5868, DL 6292||Thu, 16 Apr, 1:15pm, DL 6290, DL 4162||$300|
|total||$3650 (CC 700: ~$2820, CC 708: ~$830)|
- PSF is handling admission for kushal.
- OSAS will handle flight for pingou - approx $700 and admission for abompard, lmacken, pingou, and ralph.
- Fedora Engineering will handle travel for abompard, kushal, lmacken, and ralph, approximately $2800 in FY15Q4; and a total of $3600 in FY16Q1 to handle lodging, food, and any other miscellaneous costs.