GDM is Gnome Display Manager, part of Gnome Desktop.
This is a translation testing for gdm.
Warning with Live ISO, it may not possible to test translation in GDM. Please skip this test case if using only Live ISO.
How to test
- Change System Language from Settings
- Select Region & Language
- Click on Login Screen
- New Window appear and click on Language
- Search you language and click on 'Done'
- Reboot and check the translation of login screen.
- Check translations and short-cut keys in the screen.
|Language||Result [language code]||Bug||Comment|
|Example: abcd (ab_cd)||RHBZ #12345||This is the comment|