- 1 Attendees
- 2 Agenda
- 2.1 Previous meeting follow-up
- 2.2 F-12-Alpha Test Compose
- 2.3 F-12-Alpha Readiness
- 2.4 In the news
- 2.5 Open discussion
- 3 Upcoming QA events
- 4 Action items
- 5 IRC transcript
- Liam Li (lili)
- He Rui (rhe)
Previous meeting follow-up
- <no follow-up>
F-12-Alpha Test Compose
Thank you all for helping Liam gather information on the state of F-12-Alpha installer. Produced quite a few bugs, several of which landed as Alpha blocker bugs.
There will likely be another request for testing from Liam once the Alpha candidate has landed, so stay tuned.
- alt.fedoraproject.org download speeds? -- infrastructure team is curious how download speeds held up during the test compose
- Rawhide still contains anaconda-12.7
- Verification of MODIFIED bugs - need help confirming the proposed fixes of blocker bugs, (see https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-August/msg00241.html).
In preparation for 2009-08-12 - Release Readiness Meeting, I'd like to poll the team for thoughts on high profile areas.
- General Feature readiness? --Releases/12/FeatureList
- Installer readiness? -- QA:Fedora_12_Alpha_Install_Test_Results
- Xorg-x11 readiness?
In the news
Coming to a fedoraproject website near you ...
Once Alpha candidate is available, Fedora QA will be responsible for:
- Testing the alpha candidate -- stay tuned for information from Liam regarding QA testing of the candidate
- Verifying MODIFIED Alpha blocker bugs --
Upcoming release events:
- 2009-07-29 - DELAYED - Alpha Test Compose
- 2009-08-06 - MISSED - Compose Alpha Candidate
- 2009-08-06 - MISSED - 2009-08-13 - Test Alpha Candidate
- 2009-08-10 - Alpha go/no_go
- 2009-08-13 - Sync to mirrors
Fit'n'Finish Peripheral Test day
This Tuesday, August 11, 2009 will be the 3rd fit'n'finish test day on Peripherals. Matthias Clasen indicates...
We are interesting in the problems you face when plugging anything into your computer, be it a mouse, a keyboard an external hard drive, a modem, a printer, a camera, a phone, a music player, a GPS or whatever.
NetworkManager Test day
This Thursday August 13, 2009 will be our first main track test day on NetworkManager.
More details landing in Test_Day:2009-08-13_NetworkManager, stay tuned.
AutoQA update from wwoods
- Finalized the install test
- Major refactoring of the current autoqa code base
- updated watcher scripts
- updated docs to reflect changes
<your topic here>
Upcoming QA events
- 2009-08-06 - Alpha Candidate Compose
- 2009-08-11 - BugZappers/Triage_days
- 2009-08-11 - Fit'n'Finish - Peripherals
- 2009-08-13 - NetworkManager
- 2009-08-17 - QA/Meetings/20090817 at 16:00 UTC
- <insert action item here>