People present (lines said)
- jlaska (174)
- wwoods (52)
- Oxf13 (52)
- adamw (50)
- kparal (28)
- Viking-Ice (13)
- Southern_Gentlem (11)
- lili_ (10)
- nirik (10)
- zodbot (8)
- mcepl (3)
- buggbot (2)
- mbonnet (2)
- notting (1)
- Jeff_S (1)
- He Rui (rhe)
Preview Meeting follow-up
- jlaska will investigate the 5 anaconda F12Beta issues to determine when the failures were introduced
INPRGRESS - Adam Williamson posted feedback during the beta release readiness meeting 36 issues were marked as beta blockers prior to freeze, 16 after the freeze.. I am manually inspecting the bugs added to the blocker list after the freeze (Sept 31) to determine if there is a pattern. So far, only 2 bugs took longer than 2 days to be escalated to the F12Beta blocker list. More manual fiddling required
- jlaska to investigate packaging of israwhidebroken.com for production instance
Packaged thanks to python setuptools. Need to determine whether to incorporate into autoqa now. Wwoods had the suggestion of creating a autoqa/front-ends directory to include this and other "Is <component> broken?" front-ends.
- jlaska to request autoqa-devel@ for autoqa development discussion and patch review
Beta test review
Jlaska asked the group for feedback on what worked and what needs improvement for how the team tracks blocker bugs and organizes testing.
AutoQA Updates from wwoods and kparal
How_to_Debug_<component> Update from Viking-Ice
Rjune assisted adamw in testing the use of a wiki template for future debugging pages
Adamw asked if someone would like to rename the existing Category:Debugging pages to use the new format: How to debug <component> problems. Adamw also suggested changing the back-links to avoid double redirect issues on the wiki. Jlaska agreed to rename the pages.
Open floor - <your topic here>
Oxf13 asked for extra eyes/fingers as crit-path tag requests come in for final. Adam asked whether the process for requesting a post-Beta tag was documented.
Adamw reminded the group, if you're aware of any bug that's in the released beta images that you think should be documented there, please either add it (there's guidelines on layout in the wiki page source) or add the 'CommonBugs' keyword to the bug report.
rats_install still failing
Jlaska asked if there were any updates on the download.fedora.devel.redhat.com rsync from download.fedoraproject.org. It appears autoqa rats_install results are still failing due to bad content on the download site (see https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/autoqa-results/2009-October/001654.html).
F-12 Talking Awesomeness talking points
Adamw recommended F12_Beta_Announcement for folks looking for talking points about what's new in Fedora 12.
Upcoming QA events
- 2009-10-12 - F12 Beta go/no_go meeting (@ 18:00pm - rel-eng meeting)
- 2009-10-13 - BugZappers/Meetings
- 2009-10-14 - Beta Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
- 2009-10-15 - i18n Test Day
- jlaska to rename other debug pages (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Debugging) to be consistent with "How to debug <component> problems". Update back-links also