m (Adjust category)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
[[Category:Installer Test Cases]]
[[Category:Installer Test Cases
Revision as of 22:20, 15 January 2010
A complete installation using a LVM device for the / (rootfs) filesystem. For more details on LVM please consult http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_volume_management .
How to test
- Initiate an installation using any boot method and/or installation source
- At the disk partitioning step, choose anaconda defaults.
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Reboot successfully into installed system
- The default partitioning scheme will put the root file system on LVM
- / is on a logical volume (e.g. /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00)