|<<FIXME>>||From 12:00 to 21:00 UTC (8am -> 5pm EDT)||#fedora-qa)|
What to test?
Today's installment of Fedora Test Day will focus on <<FIXME>>
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...
- Development - User:Developer1, User:Developer2
- Quality Assurance - User:Tester1, User:Tester2, User:Tester3
Prerequisite for Test Day
List any prerequisite needs for the test event. A fresh system, virtualized guest, a blank DVD ... a desire to break software?
- Usb key
- Usb externally connected HD IDE/SATA
- Empty HD IDE/SATA/SCSI
- Free space on HD
- Rawhide Fully updated
How to test?
High level details on how a contributor can get involved. This can include (but not limited to):
- Areas to target with exploratory testing
- A list of pre-defined test cases to execute
- How to report back results
Provide a list of test areas or test cases that you'd like contributors to execute. For other examples, see Category:Test_Cases.
Construct a table or list to allow testers to post results. Each column should be a test case or configuration, and each row should consist of test results. For example:
|User||Smolt Profile||Sample test 1||Sample test 2||Sample test 3||Sample test 4||References|
|User:FasUser||HW||PASS||PASS||FAIL ||PASS|| |