This page is intended to record Fedora 11 Installation test results for the FIXME milestone.
What To Test
This page tracks test results against Fedora 11 Release Candidate builds. Test results against earlier Fedora 11 milestones can be found at.
Testing with Releases/Rawhide is recommended for tests that do not require the use of physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images).
Physical media can be found at FIXME
Posting Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested?
- Select a test case that best matches your test environment.
- Edit this page adding your test result for the architecture tested: i386, x86_64 or ppc
- If a defect occurs, add a link to the reported bug using the syntax: <ref>[[rhbug:12345]] - failure to detect foo</ref>
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to fedora-test-list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_11_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
Please use the following format when posting results to this page
|| Indicates an inprogress or test that needs further review
|| Indicates a test that has passed
|| Indicates a failed test ... see Notes/Bug(s) for details
|| Unsupported configuration