Test Results:Fedora 12 Alpha RC2 Install
This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Alpha RC2 milestone.
What To Test
This page tracks test results against Fedora 12 Release Candidate builds. Test results against other Fedora 12 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_12_Test_Results.
- Most testing can occur using rawhide -- Consult for information on downloading and installing Rawhide
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images. If you already have the corresponding TC or RC1 image, then you can use these deltaiso torrents to generate the new ISO from the old one (if you have TC, upgrade first to RC1 and then RC2).
Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please refer to QA:Create_Install_Test_Result_Page.
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to fedora-test-list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_12_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
Please use the following format when posting results to this page
|Tier1||A sample test case||||FASName ||FASName || |
|Tier2||Another sample test case||FASName |||| |
The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.