This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_15_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 15 FIXME milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 15 FIXME build. Test results against other Fedora 15 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_15_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_15_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may use nightly Fedora 15 branch install images. Review for information on downloading and installing Branched.
- Delta_ISOs are available for install images, either by BitTorrent or direct download. If you have the install DVD image for the previous TC/RC (or in the case of Alpha TC1, the previous stable release), you can generate both current install discs (DVD and netinst) with greatly reduced download size. IMPORTANT: If using F15 or later DVD->DVD disos on a F14 or earlier system, the system must be temporarily modified as described here. The DVD->netinst disos do not require this modification.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_15_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
|Install Variations & General Tests