Deliver an appliance to a locally mounted drive.
- Clone the BoxGrinder test appliances into a convenient location using command
git clone https://github.com/msavy/boxgrinder-appliances.git
- Create a directory to deliver file, for instance
- Put the following BoxGrinder config into a file named:
~/.boxgrinder/config. Please replace YOUR_USERNAME above with the appropriate username in the snippet.
plugins: local: path: /home/YOUR_USERNAME/delivered_appliances package: true overwrite: false
How to test
- Navigate to directory
boxgrinder-build fedora-rawhide-jeos.appl -d local
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- Step #2 completes without error (indicated on console)
- Program completes with exit code 0
- Determine whether a tar.gz file has appeared in the expected local directory