This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature.
How to test
- Check that the abrtd and abrt-applet processes are both running.
- Kill some running process: kill -SIGSEGV (pid). It must be a process that is part of a signed Fedora package.
- The abrt-applet system tray icon should emerge with notification stating "Crash in package foo-1.2.3 has been detected"
- There are two buttons in the notification:
- "Report" -> opens the reporter dialog for the latest detected crash directly
- "Open ABRT" -> opens the main window
- Clicking on the icon should open abrt-gui
- The GUI should let you select and report the crash