This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature.
How to test
- Check that the abrtd and abrt-applet processes are both running.
- Kill some running process: kill -SIGSEGV (pid). It must be a process that is part of a signed Fedora package.
- Kill at least two different running processes.
- The abrt-applet system tray icon should emerge with notification stating "Crash in package foo-1.2.3 has been detected"
- Clicking on the notification should open abrt-gui
- The GUI should let you select and report the crash (no need to finish the report)
- The GUI should let you delete the crash