This test case tests that activation of ABRT plugins works correctly.
How to test
- Edit the config files
/etc/abrt/plugins/*.confand look for lines such as:
- Enabled = yes
- Try changing some disabled plugins to enabled, and some enabled to disabled
- Stop ABRT with the command
su -c 'service abrtd stop'
- Restart ABRT at a console with the command
su -c 'abrtd -d'
- Examine the output and note which plugins are Registered
- The plugins set as Enabled should be shown as Registered when ABRT starts up, and plugins set as Disabled should not