QA:Testcase ABRT cnotify
This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature console notification plugin.
How to test
- Ensure you have the plugin installed with the command
su -c 'yum install abrt-console-notification'
- Confirm that the abrtd and abrt-applet process are both running
- Kill some running process: kill -SIGSEGV (pid). It must be a process that is part of a signed Fedora package.
- The abrt-applet system tray icon should emerge with notification stating "Crash in package foo-1.2.3 has been detected"
- Open the terminal of your choice.
- There should be message saying:
ABRT has detected '1' problem(s). (For more info run: $ abrt-cli list --full)
- If you open the terminal again the message shouldn't be shown (it shows the warning only once for each problem)