QA:Testcase ABRT server
This test case tests the functionality of ABRT Server
How to test
- Report any crash with the standard reporting process.
- If a duplicate is found, a message is shown and reporting does not continue. Otherwise complete the reporting process by creating a BZ.
- Try reporting the same crash in a few minutes.
- In a few minutes, your problem should appear in the list of unprocessed reports: https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/reports/list/.
- If you have filed the BZ, it should be associated with the report.
- When you try reporting the same problem again, it should be declared duplicate of the original one.