This test case tests the installer's ability to reclaim used space and use the anaconda recommended partition defaults.
- Start with a disk containing any combination of free space and previously created partitions. The free space itself should not be enough to install Fedora.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Select the appropriate disk, and continue installation
- Make sure your disk is not set to be encrypted
- Use the "Reclaim Space" dialog to select partitions to be used (delete option)
- Finish the instlalation, choosing all provided defaults
- Anaconda should prompt for an existing partition(s) to reclaim
- Aaconda should successfully use the selected partition(s)
- The system should install successfully
- After install, the system initiates boot properly