QA:Testcase Anaconda autopart (shrink) install
This test case tests the installers ability to shrink an existing partition and use the anaconda recommended partition defaults with the remaining free space.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means (boot.iso, PXE, CD or DVD)
- Proceed to the installation partition screen by selecting appropriate defaults.
- At the disk partitioning screen, select the partition layout Shrink current system select Next
- When prompted, select a previous disk partition to shrink
- Continue installation, choosing all provided defaults and selecting Next
- Anaconda should prompt for an existing partition to resize
- Anaconda should not allow the user to specify a size lower than the used disk space on the partition. (If such value is entered it should be ignored by the UI and a safe resize value provided instead).
- Anaconda should successfully resize the selected partition
- The system should install successfully
- After install, the system boots successfully