This test case tests the installer's ability to shrink partition and use the anaconda recommended partition defaults.
- Start with a disk containing any combination of free space and previously created partitions (with filesystems). The free space itself should not be enough to install Fedora.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means
- Make sure your disk is not set to be encrypted
- Select the appropriate disk, and continue installation
- Use the "Reclaim Space" dialog to select partition to be used (shrink option)
- Finish the instlalation, choosing all provided defaults
- Anaconda should prompt for an existing partition(s) to reclaim
- Anaconda should successfully resize the selected partition(s)
- The system should install successfully
- After install, the system initiates boot properly