A complete installation using a dmraid device for the / (rootfs) filesystem. For more details on dmraid please consult http://people.redhat.com/~heinzm/sw/dmraid/readme . Refer to for an example of a dmraid partitioning example.
Steps To Reproduce
- Configure hardware for dmraid
- Initiate an installation using any boot method and/or installation source
- At the disk partitioning step, choose anaconda defaults.
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Reboot successfully into installed system
- The default partitioning scheme will put the root file system on LVM on dmraid
- VolGroup00 is made from physical volumes on a dmraid device