m (moved QA/TestCases/BootMethodsBootIso to QA:Testcase BootMethodsBootIso: Use QA:Testcase_ prefix)
Revision as of 06:26, 29 June 2011
This tests starting the anaconda installation program using
- Prepare your system for booting a
netinst.isoimage. This may involve writing the image to a USB key, or using
cdrecordto write to an optical disk.
- Check your system boot order preferences to ensure that the optical CD drive (or USB drive) boot target is enabled.
How to test
- Boot the system under testing using the burned CD
- Graphical boot menu is displayed for users to select install options. Navigating the menu and selecting entries must work. If no option is selected, the installer should load after a reasonable timeout
- Installer boots into loader and prompts for language, keymap
- Installer transitions to anaconda without error