Ensure it's possible to install packages via the command line with yum
How to test
Be as specific as required for the target audience.
- Boot fedora instance
- Get to a bash prompt
- attempt to install a package (emacs, nginx, apache, etc) via yum
- Use/configure the installed package
- reboot the instance
- verify installed package functions
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run.
- yum finishes without error
- The installed package runs without error
- System successfully reboots