Use Cockpit to create a new user account
Log into Cockpit.
How to test
- Navigate to "Administrator Accounts" for your machine.
- Create a new administrator account, maybe for yourself.
- Change the avatar of the new account to a nice picture.
- Change the password of the new account
- Assign one or more roles to the user through the "Change Roles" dialog
- Log out.
- Log in as the user with the password you set above.
- If the new user has the "System Administrator" role, you can continue the test cases with it.
No errors should occur. The new avatar picture should appear immediately.