Launch Fedora CoreOS in DigitalOcean using the
next image and the DO custom image workflow.
NOTE: You are not required to run this test case. If you don't already have an account or don't want to create one then skip this test.
- Create a DigitalOcean Account if you don't already have one.
- Install the doctl CLI.
sudo dnf install doctl
How to test
- Create an Ignition config. You can use the simplest example available which includes your SSH key.
- Follow the documentation for getting the DigitalOcean image URL, creating a custom image, and launching a VM from it. Be sure to choose the image from the
- SSH into the machine using
ssh username@ipaddress(replace username and ipaddress with actual values).
- Don't forget to terminate your instance after you're done with testing, so that you don't end up paying for an eternal-running machine. You may also want to delete the custom image that was created.
- The system launches in DigitalOcean according to the instructions.
- You can connect through SSH.
- The linked documentation is clear, all steps are understandable, and nothing important is missing from it.