m (delete duplicate word)
m (Kparal moved page User:Jlebon/Draft/Testcase CoreOS containerized service to QA:Testcase CoreOS containerized service: make it official)
Revision as of 20:44, 5 June 2020
Install Fedora CoreOS and set up a simple containerized service via Ignition.
- Download and verify the latest FCOS next image (pick the right image for your environment).
How to test
- Create an Ignition file. When writing the configuration, provide a systemd unit which runs a service via podman. The documentation uses
busyboxas an example, but feel free to use another containerized service of your choice.
- Launch your Fedora CoreOS system using this Ignition file. See Launching FCOS for a guide how to launch FCOS in most environments (bare metal, virtual, cloud, etc).
- You can SSH successfully into your FCOS system.
- The containerized service is successfully installed and started as per your Ignition file configuration.
- The linked documentation makes sense, nothing is obviously missing, and the instructions are clear.