Provision Fedora CoreOS and configure Time Zone.
- Download and verify the latest FCOS next image (pick the right image for your environment).
- Figure out what local timezone you'd like to configure.
How to test
- Create an Ignition file. When writing the configuration, set a local timezone.
- Launch your Fedora CoreOS system using this Ignition file. See the Quickstart and the provisioning docs for a guide how to launch FCOS in most environments (bare metal, virtual, cloud, etc).
- You can SSH successfully into your FCOS system.
- The FCOS system local time is correct based on the configured timezone in Ignition. Run
- The linked documentation makes sense, nothing is obviously missing, and the instructions are clear.