Install Fedora CoreOS in a libvirt. For the sake of the testing the freshly-oven-baked changes, we would be using the
- Download and verify the latest FCOS next image for QEMU
How to test
- Prepare an Ignition file to configure your FCOS instance. Read Provisioning Philosophy
- Produce the ignition file.
- Follow Launching with QEMU or libvirt documentation to start up a virtual machine.
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run:
- Confirm that you can SSH successfully into the machine according to the instructions (and the contents of your Ignition file).
- Verify the linked documentation works without a hitch and all steps are understandable.
- The virtual machine once destroyed, should deallocate all resources.
If you see some issues, investigate the logs in journal, make sure the services are running.
- To be added