This test case tests nautilus-gdu, gnome-disk-utility-format
How to test
- Ensure the nautilus-gdu gnome-disk-utility-format are installed
- Open computer:// in Nautilus
- Use the Format dialog to create new filesystem on the device (FAT, EXT3)
- Try to create encrypted filesystem (LUKS)
- Alternatively, the Format utility can be spawned from the Applications menu -> System -> Gnome Disk Utility Format (will be renamed and moved soon) - check that the volume selector lists all removable volumes available and only them, no fixed disks etc.
- Removable media and volumes should indicate ability to format by the Format item in the context menu. This applies to USB mass storage devices and DVD-RAM media.
- (Optional) Dialog should open up and list applications having opened files on the device you're trying to format.