QA:Testcase DeviceKit nautilus gdu
This test case tests nautilus-gdu, gnome-disk-utility-format
How to test
- Ensure the required packages are installed by typing:
# yum install nautilus-gdu gnome-disk-utility-format
- In a nautilus window, Select File -> Open Location... and enter: computer:///
- Insert removable media into system (USB, CDRW, DVD-RAM or other removable media)
- Right-click on removable device and select Format dialog to create new filesystem on the device (FAT, EXT3). Note: Format might need you to log out and back in to take effect
- Right-click on removable device and select Format dialog to create new encrypted (LUKS) filesystem on the device (FAT, EXT3)
- Removable media and volumes should indicate ability to format by the Format item in the context menu. This applies to USB mass storage devices and DVD-RAM media.
- (Optional) Dialog should open up and list applications having opened files on the device you're trying to format.