This release makes some small improvements to Evolution.
- Add Google and Microsoft Exchange accounts as described in Online Accounts test case.
How to test
- Run Evolution.
- If you have, add GroupWise account and configure it to receive emails via IMAPX and send via SOAP.
- Browse, read, search and send e-mails.
- Browse, read, search and create calendar events.
- Browse, show, search and create new contacts.
- Evolution should automatically use all Google and Microsoft Exchange accounts configured in Online Accounts.
- You can send and receive e-mails using GroupWise account.
- Every action should work properly.
- You should be notified using Gnome Shell notifications when you have planned calendar events. Calendar should store events on online services (Google or Microsoft Exchange) and Evolution can access them.
- All contacts should be stored on online services (Google or Microsoft Exchange) and Evolution can access them.