This test case tests the basic functionality of the gnome-abrt.
Create few crashes to populate gnome-abrt with some data. Please, create at least one crash for an applications having a desktop entry (gnome-abrt is one of these applications)
How to test
- wait until the main window is visible
- Go through the list of all problems and select one by one
- Single out any problem and click on the Report button
- Single out another problem and click on the Delete button
- Select more problems and click on the Delete button again
- Keep gnome-abrt running and crash an application
- Try to star an another instance of gnome-abrt: run
- Right click a problem in the list of problems
- Click Open problem's data directory from the context menu.
- Click Copy problem's ID to clipboard from the context menu.
- In the main window you should see a list of previously detected problems.
- Step #3 an icon for an application with a desktop entry is shown
- Step #4 the reporting application started successfully
- Step #5 a selected problem was deleted
- Step #6 all selected problems were deleted
- Step #7 a problem for a newly created crashed appeared in the list of problems
- Step #8 the second instance didn't started and the first got focus
- Step #9 the default file system browser should appear