QA:Testcase Gnome Boxes
Gnome Boxes is intuitive application for managing virtual machines targeted towards typical desktop end-users, who just want to automatically install and run different operating systems on their hosts. Gnome Boxes is focused on usability and out of the box user experience with very little input from user.
- Install package
- Have ISO, CD/DVD or USB stick with Fedora 17 or 18, Windows XP or 7, Debian, Ubuntu or other.
How to test
- Install various operating systems using manual installation.
- Install Fedora 17 or 18, Windows XP or 7 using express installation. Other operating systems like Debian, Ubuntu, etc. are not supported by express installation.
- Boxes should boot into installer or live system.
- Boxes should ask you about username, password and if needed licence key before creates new box. Box should install without user interaction and reboot after successful installation into installed operating system.