Test clock application
How to test
- Run Gnome Clocks.
- Go into World tab
- Click the "New" button.
- Add a bunch of cities
- Click them and check sun rise and sun set.
- Go back and delete them.
- Once you have logged in, the cancel button should disappear.
- Once you have allowed access, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- GMail should show up in Evolution.
- Google Calendars should show up in Evolution.
- Google Contacts should show up in Contacts and Evolution.
- GTalk should show up in Empathy.
- Google Documents should show up in Documents.
- You should not be prompted for a password to use the applications unless you use 2-factor authentication.