QA:Testcase Gnome Color Settings
This test case tests the basic functionality of the Color Settings panel and hotplugging for colorimeter devices.
- Make sure the
packages are installed
- Remove any previous color profiles set for the display (FIXME: how do you do this from outside of the panel?)
- Ensure no color calibration hardware is connected
How to test
- Open the Color Settings panel
- Make sure the display is visible in the device list
- Click on the display, make sure the "Calibrate" action at the bottom right is disabled
- Attach a color calibration device, make sure the "Calibrate" action gets enabled
- Click "Calibrate", ensure the wizard allows you to proceed.
- Verify the full screen OSD to attach the device to the screen is shown at the end of the wizard
- Press "Start" on the OSD and verify color patches start drawing on the screen
- Ensure the calibration process finishes correctly
- Ensure the new profile is available from the panel once the process completes