This test case tests the basic functionality of the Color Settings panel and hotplugging for colorimeter devices.
- Make sure the
packages are installed
- Remove any previous configuration by deleting the
- Ensure no color calibration hardware is connected
How to test
- Open the Color Settings panel
- Make sure
- Start here ...
- Next do this ...
- Finally click that
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run. Be brief ... but explicit.
- Step #1 completes without error
- The system boots into runlevel 5
- Program completes with exit code 0
Optionally provide hints for exploratory testing.