This test case focuses on lock screen, shown when user session is locked.
- Login to Gnome Shell.
How to test
- Lock user session using "User menu" - "Lock" or keyboard shortcut "Ctrl" + "Alt" + "L".
- Slide screen upward by your finger or mouse, or hit "Escape" or "Enter" key. Enter correct password to unlock user session.
- Try unlock session using wrong password.
- Try "Log in as another user" option.
- You should see actual time and date.
- Screen should unlock.
- You should see warning/explanation message.
- "Log in as another user" option should bring you to Gnome Login Screen with list of all available accounts.