QA:Testcase Gnome Online Accounts Add IMAP and SMTP
Test whether a IMAP account can be created.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Click the "+" button.
- Select "Other" - "IMAP and SMTP".
- Enter your "E-mail" and "Name".
- Change "IMAP Server" and "Username" if needed, then enter "Password" and select "Encryption".
- Change "SMTP Server" and "Username" if needed, then enter "Password" and select "Encryption".
- Run Evolution.
- Send new e-mail from Evolution.
- Once you have logged in, the cancel button should disappear.
- Once you have allowed access, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- E-mail account should show up in Evolution.
- You can send new e-mail.