Test whether a Google account can be created.
- Ensure that
- Have already ownCloud account or get free ownCloud account at OwnDrive.
How to test
- Run System Settings and go to the Online Accounts panel.
- Click the "+" button.
- Select ownCloud.
- Enter server (eg. my.owndrive.com) and your username and password.
- Allow access once you have logged in.
- Once you have logged in, the cancel button should disappear.
- Once you have allowed access, the dialog should disappear and the new account should appear in the panel.
- ownCloud should show up in Evolution.
- ownCloud Calendars should show up in Evolution.
- ownCloud Contacts should show up in Contacts and Evolution.
- ownCloud share should show up in Files.
- You should not be prompted for a password to use the applications unless you use 2-factor authentication.