QA:Testcase Gnome Software
Gnome Software makes installing software easy. It is distro independent and works with idea of "applications" rather than with "packages".
- Ensure that Gnome Software is installed.
How to test
- Try to search and install your favorite application.
- Try to remove it.
- Try to list "popular" category.
- Try to list installed applications.
- Gnome Software should work as expected.
- You should be able to search for and install applications.
- Software listings should render correctly.