QA:Testcase Gnome System Settings
GNOME comes with lots of changes to System Settings, including improvements to the main interface as well to individual settings panels.
- Open "User menu" - "System Settings".
How to test
- Change desktop wallpaper in "Background". Try to drag & drop new picture from Files or set new wallpaper from context menu in Files and Image Viewer.
- Open "Mouse & Touchpad" configuration and try various options. If you are using a touchpad enable "Content sticks to fingers".
- Open "Printers" configuration and try to add new printer, change various options and print a test page. "Show" active jobs when you are printing a test page.
- Explore and test other categories in System Settings.
- You can preview current wallpaper and change it. Select new wallpaper from preinstalled wallpapers, your pictures or various colors. Drag & Drop and context menu actions should change your wallpaper.
- Every option should behave as expected. "Content sticks to fingers" option should allow you to drag content as if sliding a physical piece of paper.
- You can add new printer and configure existing printer. Test page is printed and you can show active jobs.
- Every option should have expected result and System Settings should not crash.