(Mark as outdated)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 14:17, 6 May 2013
- This test case tests libreport integration with sealert tool
- Bugzilla account is required for this test
- If you don't have an account on Bugzilla, create one.
How to test
- Following packages are required: audit, setroubleshoot-server. Run following command to install them
su -c 'yum -y install audit setroubleshoot-server'
- Start audit daemon -
systemctl start auditd.service
- Check whether selinux is in Enforcing mode via
getenforcecommand. If not run
- To generate selinux denial, run
su -to log-in as root, then run the following command:
cd /root; passwd --help >& output.txt.
- New SELinux security alert pop-up should be displayed.
- Click the Show button on the displayed pop-up or click on the tray icon. Alternatively you can run
sealert -bto open the alert browser.
- Find passwd denial (use List all alerts if there are more alerts detected) and click the Troubleshoot button.
- Select the solution which enables the Report Bug button, select the button and proceed with Submit report
- Try to report the problem via Bugzilla
- Proceed to reporting using "Forward"/"Apply" buttons
- Close newly created bug with CLOSED NOTABUG with "ABRT testing, please disregard" comment
- If reporting is unsuccessful, please include the reporting log. Reporting log can be cut and pasted from the GUI report window.
- Log message should appear, with information about the crash and a link to the reported bug
- A bug entry should be filed in Bugzilla, the entry should be assigned to the selinux-policy package.
After completing this test case, please close the bug as NOTABUG.