This is to verify that there are no file conflicts between packages without an explicit Conflicts: tag located on an offline install-type image (e.g. the
How to test
- Mount the image using a loopback to a directory, for example:
# mount -o loop Fedora-Server-DVD-x86_64-39.iso /media/
- Alternatively, if you have a physical media, insert it into the computer and make sure it is mounted.
- Download the potential_conflict.py script.
- Check for file conflicts by running the script:
python potential_conflict.py --repofrompath=media,/media -r media
potential_conflict.pyscript completes successfully.
- No file conflicts between packages without an explicit Conflicts: tag were detected.