This test will read in metadata of a mediakit and check dependencies in all packages for resolution.
How to test
- Download DVD image
- Mount the ISO, for example:
# mount -o loop Fedora-14-x86_64-DVD.iso /media/
- Check the dependencies of all packages. If you have a physical media, the process is the same.
# repoclosure --repofrompath myrepo,/media/ --newest -t -r myrepo
- Checking dependencies finished successfully
- There are no packages with unresolved dependencies from myrepo in the output. See below for sample output
- Added myrepo repo from /media
- Reading in repository metadata - please wait....
- Checking Dependencies
- Repos looked at: 1
- Num Packages in Repos: 2766