Login as a non admin user and launch an instance.
How to test
- Log in to the dashboard as user 'demo'
- On the right hand side, select 'Images & Snapshots'
- Under 'Images', find the image you uploaded previously, and select 'Launch' on the right hand side.
- Fill in a name in the 'Server Name' section
- Enter any arbitrary text in the 'User Data' section
- Verify that the flavor list shows several options, select one.
- Select the keypair that you previously created.
- Click 'Launch Instance'
- You should be transfered to the 'Instances & Volumes' page. Refresh the page occasionally and verify the instance is reported as starting correctly.
- Select the instance row, and click 'terminate instance'
- Refresh the page until the instance row is purged
No obvious errors were thrown.