QA:Testcase OpenStack dashboard setup
Setup OpenStack dashboard and perform an initial login.
- Get a basic openstack setup: Getting started with OpenStack on Fedora 17#Basic_Setup
- Follow the keystone setup steps here: Getting started with OpenStack on Fedora 17#Configuring keystone for authentication
- Follow the initial horizon steps here: Getting started with OpenStack on Fedora 17#Configuring the OpenStack Dashboard
How to test
Presuming you followed the keystone setup steps exactly, you should have 2 accounts 'demo' and 'admin', but with password 'verybadpass'. Using those values
- Navigate to http://localhost/dashboard with a web browser
- Log in as user 'demo', password 'verybadpass'
- Select each option on the left hand side and make sure the pages do not error in any obvious way (the tenant chooser is [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=801208
No obvious errors were thrown.