This test case validates the ability of the system to support two RAID volumes (RAID5 and RAID10). A complete installation should be proceed using a first volume RAID5 for the root (aka /) filesystem and second volume RAID10 for usr (aka /usr) filesystem. For more details on RAID please consult http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redundant_array_of_independent_disks .
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available method
- Create volumes in Anaconda
- Proceed to the partitioning step
- Place the root filesystem (aka /) on a RAID5 device
- Place the usr filesystem (aka /usr) on second volume a RAID10 device.
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Reboot successfully into installed system
- / is a raid device (e.g. /dev/md/md0)