This test case helps you generate and upload workload results for power measurements.
How to test
- Ensure powertop is installed
# yum install powertop
- Download the simple result script from here: 
- Ensure you have reported your system information to Smolt according to these instructions
- Reboot the system
- Login in with your normal user
- Open a terminal window
- Switch to root using
- Make the script executable
chmod +x genresult.sh
./genresult.sh 600 /usr/local/testday-091022/personal
- Work normally with your machine for the next 10 minutes
- The output of the genresult.sh is in the file /usr/local/testday-091022/personal/result.txt. Copy the content into the results wiki table together with a link to your smolt profile.