This test verifies that Fedora Live Image can be booted from USB stick.
There are more methods to create the Live USB stick, this test covers dd.
- Prepare the Live ISO image and USB stick.
- Copy the
Live.isoto the USB stick using dd 
How to test
- Insert the USB stick containing
Live.iso, and boot the system under test
- At the boot prompt, interrupt the automatic boot sequence by pressing any key. Then select the menu option Boot.
- From live image desktop, or from the Application menu, click the icon Install to hard drive
- Complete the installation as desired
- Reboot the system and remove the Live boot media
- A graphical boot menu is displayed and the graphics look reasonably good. While hi-res images aren't supported in the boot menu, the graphics should not look extremely pixelated.
- Upon selecting Boot, the Live image boots successfully.
- The installer starts without error
- The installer completes without error
- The system reboots successfully