This test case verifies that the paravirt framebuffer works correctly for Fedora Xen DomU.
How to test
- Make sure that the F-11 domU is configured to have a framebuffer. For instance, on a RHEL-5 dom0, make sure that the vfb parameter in the /etc/xen/f11 config file looks like
vfb = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1" ]
- If you made changes to the config file, make sure to shutdown and start the F-11 guest again.
- Inside the guest, enter runlevel 5 (if you haven't already done so), and check that there are no visual artifacts when using X, dragging around windows, etc.
- Still inside the guest, open up an application that will use scrolling (Firefox is a good example), and try to scroll with your mouse.
- No visual artifacts during normal usage.
- The scroll wheel should work inside the guest.
- No "invisible wall" is hit while moving the mouse from one side of the screen to the other.