QA:Testcase desktop volume
This tests the basic volume management using keyboard/media keys on a desktop.
- Browse to following web page: www.bigbuckbunny.org.
- Start playing any of the 'OGG' labelled files.
- If you do not succeed in playing files mentioned above, try to play any other source of sound (stream video, on-line radio, ogg file etc.).
How to test
- Use a media key on our keyboard to decrease the volume to minimum.
- Use a media key on our keyboard to increase the volume to maximum.
- Use a media key on our keyboard to mute the sound.
- Use a media key on our keyboard to unmute the sound.
- Use sound icon in notification area to change volume between minimum and maximum.
- All the media keys should work as expected.
- There should be some visual feedback after pressing media keys.
- A sound icon in notification area (if present) should change according to volume settings, at least for mute/unmute.
- Changing volume by icon should work as expected.