This test case tests whether a system can interact with appstreams.
How to test
- Clean boot the Fedora you wish to test: this could be a system installed from a particular snapshot, pre-release, or release, or a live image. It should be an image for which updates will be available (or you can downgrade a package after installation).
- Login to the test system via SSH or open up a terminal.
- Download the https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Appstream-dnf.sh test script.
- Run the script, as 'sh ./appatream-dnf.sh'
- Ensure no error messages were printed.
- Step #1 completes without error
- The system boots into runlevel 5
- Program completes with exit code 0